Construction projects, whether home remodeling, demolition or new construction, can generate substantial trash. Kieffer Sanitation offers a wide range of construction waste removal services with a variety of container sizes and options to keep the improvement process clean and manageable.
From start to finish of your project, we pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient dumpster and roll-off services and Portable Toilets. We can set up a regular schedule to empty the containers, or you may simply call us when you need it emptied.
Call or Request Service for all your construction garbage needs.
Advantages of Kieffer Sanitation's Construction Waste Services
- Customer service and convenience
- Professional help choosing container size and pickup schedule you'll need for each job
- Timely delivery and removal of containers
- Competitive pricing
- Keeps acceptable debris and garbage contained
- Can track the progress of any LEED projects at Recycle 360 and give you an updated, clean progress report to keep you on track
- 12 Yard Size: 14' x 8' x 3'6"
- 20 Yard Size: 22' x 8' x 3'5"
- 30 Yard Size: 22' x 8' x 5'
Acceptable / Unacceptable Items
Bulk trash that is acceptable and not acceptable in Kieffer construction waste roll-off containers:
|• Concrete, cement, brick, stone, etc.|
|• Sheet rock|
|• Roofing Materials|
|• Regular household trash|
Kieffer's professionals are available to help contractors manage job site waste and recycling.
|• Hazardous waste - paint, solvents, gasoline, oil, etc.|
|• Yard waste|
|• Animal carcasses|
|• Propane tanks|
|• Medical waste|
|• Items containing asbestos|
|• #1 - #7 plastics, tin, aluminum|
|• Recyclables (Separate receptacles are available)|