Kieffer Sanitation offers good pay and excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K retirement. Kieffer Sanitaiton is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans).
CLICK on the job title to see full description, and then CLICK on APPLY NOW button.
Part-time Truck Washer - Rapid City
Rapid City, South Dakota
Kieffer Sanitation has an immediate position available for a Truck Washer position at our Rapid City, SD hauling operation.
In this position you will be primarily responsible for washing trucks. However, we are looking for an individual with the ability to wear many hats and help out in the yard, shop or office where need be. This is a great stepping stone position to get in with one of the premier companies in the waste industry! There are a lot of promotional opportunities from this position.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift with some Saturdays required. The wage is $12-$13 per hour to start.
• Washing Trucks
• First responder to truck fluid spills and clean-up of said spill.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
• Ability and willingness to work long hours outside in the conditions.
• Self motivated in a sometimes hectic and fast pace environment.
• Excellent time management ability.
• Must pass drug screen, pre-employment background check.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play harder" environment along with a competitive pay.
CDL Route Driver - Rapid City - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Requisition Primary LocationRapid City, South Dakota
WANTED! - Refuse Route Driver - $5,000 Sign-On!
We are looking for a safety conscience Refuse Route Driver to join our Rapid, SD Kieffer Sanitation team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste. Waste experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, some Saturdays, No Sundays, 55+ hour work week. $15-$17/hr DOE
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement required.
- Able to perform pre and post trip inspections
- Able to perform physical work in all weather conditions
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Job Requirements:Drivers License with Air Brakes Endorsement - Department of Transportation
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Kieffer Sanitation
Kieffer Sanitation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment at Kieffer Sanitation: Email: Disability_Application_Accommodation or call 832-442-2214. You must specify which position you are applying to in order to be considered for employment.